Sunday, May 10, 2009

What Did you Get your Mom for Mother's day, Connor?

At first, I was thinking that giving my mom a gift would be a pain. I'd have to go to a store, then pick some inane thing out, then give it to her. But once I had a humorous idea to go off of, it was all easy.

My mom likes to lounge on the couch. She also likes a blanket. Why not give her...



Now, first of all, I realize that Snuggie in crazy. I didn't want one. My mom didn't want one. But that's the genius of it.

Also, I figured, something that looks that comfortable, it would eventually win her over.

One of my friends even thought it was such a good idea that they covertly dropped off a $5 off coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond, ostensibly a place where one can find a Snuggie. So I went there.

But after I had the Snuggie in hand and was about to enter the checkout line, I realized the coupon was only good on purchases $15 or more, so I had to find something else to buy.

I eventually decided on a ladle that was on sale for $2, with a close facsimile below.



So what is my mom getting for Mother's Day?

A Snuggie and a ladle.

No comments: