Friday, February 29, 2008

Getting my Name Wrong; It's Bad

Alright, alright, alright, let me reason with you.

I know that if you just hear my name, there's no way to know how it's spelled. I mean, it's a prrtty common name with lots of permutations.

BUT WHEN I'VE FRIGGIN' TOLD YOU HOW TO SPELL IT, you better remember. Unless you're a one day acquantance. But really, if you were one of those, would you be reading this?

But on to the real target here; idiots who misspell my name even when it's right there.

Now, I want you to look at my blog's title. See the name there? THAT IS THE CORRECT SPELLING OF MY NAME.

Now, before you get personally offended, I'm realling making this rant for one "Meri Jeffrey," that commented on one of my videos.

So, if you go to that page, he/she/it clearly calls me "Conner." Now, I dunno about you, but my friggin' name's on the top of the page! Dear god!

So there! There! Bah! Get my name wrong at your own peril, I say!

No comments: