Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Think You Should Read "Toyko Zero," by Marc Horne



Well, I was searching Feedbooks for better versions of free books. I recommend Feedbooks, by the way. And then I realized that "Toyko Zero" by Marc Horne wasn't on Feedbooks. I had read the first two chapters and it looked like an interesting book, so I was appalled.

So I went to the Feedbooks website and uploaded a version of it so that all can enjoy.

As for the actual book, it is often described as;

Michael Blake is in Tokyo to help out with the end of the world. Living in the Tokyo of the gangs, the losers and the outsiders, Blake and a cell of Japanese psychopaths plot to unleash a new kind of bio-chemical horror on an unsuspecting populace of daydreaming salary-people.


It's also known as "My Tokyo Death Cult." Doesn't this all sound way too good to be true?

No comments: