Sunday, April 22, 2007

Well, it's the end of season blues. Since I always seem to find myself in the lowest division possible, relegation means being fired. Or so I believe. So, this season didn't go too well. I changed my tactics from being insane to moderately normal, and we almost climbed out of 22nd position. However, we lost in the end and were relegated. Of course, there's a delay between the end of season and being fired. So, I await the best.

Then it was June and I hadn't been fired yet. Either something very good is happening, or it's just going to happen later. I sure hope it's the former.

Then I got that bad feeling you get when you know something bad is just around the corner. Oh well, at least I get to watch the world cup. Also, I saw that my signing of a particular defender was considered the worst signing of the season. Seeing as how this is Conference North and it was for $2k... Well, I just like to think that says something about Conference North.

And pow, there goes the sack. Now the inevitable job search shall begin.

Whooh. I got a new job. I don't know much about this team; I barely even remember its name. It begins with a “t.” Also, the colors are yellow. Oh how I hate yellow. Also, they're newly promoted. When will these people ever learn? I'll be back with more information, later.

No comments: