Sunday, September 21, 2008

Curse You Verizon Wireless, Foiled Again!

As none of you know, I recently got a cell phone. And as even less of you would know, it's on the Verizon Wireless network.

No, I will not post my phone number on the internet like a total idiot.

Anyways, I thought I could get a custom ringtone onto my phone, thus circumventing the need to pay money to Verizon to get a crappy non-obscure ringtone.

Apparently Verizon was to have the last laugh on this one.

So it would seem that while you can download "sounds" and "music" to your SD card, you cannot download "Ringtones."

Quite frankly, I don't see the different between "Sounds," "Music," and "Ringtones." But Verizon Wireless sees it.

So now I'm probably going to have to settle with buying some sort of ringtone.

Then again, Standard Ringtone 6 isn't all that bad...

No comments: