Thursday, September 11, 2008

Initial Impression of Google Chrome

To start off, Google's new browserChrome is doing alright. I really like the look of the browser. So far, whole it's bear bones, it's getting the job done.

...Until I open something with flash. I tried opening Pandora Internet Radio, and Chrome spectacularly crashes. I tried it again, and another horrible crash.

But, on the bright side, it did figure out that Chrome closed unintentionally and offered to direct me back to Pandora.

Additionally, Chrome hates flash games.

As I'm coming from an Internet Explorer background, which handles flash very well, this is a giant disappointment. That's the thing that keeps me from using Chrome full time.

For now, I think I'll try using Internet Explorer for Pandora, and Chrome for everything non-flash.

No comments: