Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ohio Students Falsely Decontaminated, Connor Smith Okay

So I saw this story come in on the wire, "False alarm means decontamination of Ohio students" and I immediately thought of parallel universe Connor Smith.

That's right, there's a Connor Smith. Except he's not in a parallel universe, he's just a sophomore at Ohio State.

So anyways, I just read that headline, and I instantly wondered if Connor Smith was okay. As it turns out, the article was about a high school, which naturally precluded Connor.

But isn't it weird that now I'm starting to feel concern and worry over this doppelganger? I'm a bit concerned for when he finally makes the NFL draft and when he joins a team. Will he have a good career? Will he be the best offensive tackle there ever was? And to a much lesser extent, when will my friends figure this out and give me crap about it?

And to think, this all happened because I Google'd "Connor Smith" and he won.

No comments: