Thursday, May 10, 2007

Apparently playing football manager is not my strong suit. So, I last left off with me joining Tiverton, the mysterious team in yellow. At first, being there seemed to give me hope. It looked like I could turn them around. In the offseason, I found some good signings. I talked to my assistant and most of my players had five stars. It looked bright. But then the games started. Yeah, it didn't work out so well. Although, there was one bright shining star. See, every Conference North and South team gets entered into the FA Cup. Apparently we got some easy teams, because we made it to the third round. Now, I don't quite know what that means, but we beat at least three other teams. We also beat our initial team in the FA Trophy cup, but we lost to the next one. Darn you, Bath (Conference South)!

However, I did make one new change. Instead of just having one poor coach have to coach everything, I bought quite a few people. It was pretty cool. Of course, since the club was a bit rich, it worked out, but still.

So, like I was saying, we were losing. I figured my team was tanking, so I split. How did I leave, you ask? I had previously asked my board to improve training facilities. So now I issued an ultimatum. After the continue, I was looking for a job. It worked like a charm.

So now I'm going to make a little foray into Scotland. Perhaps this will be my lucky break. Perhaps this will end in failure. The short of it is, I have a job.

No comments: