Friday, June 27, 2008

Games I'm Looking Forward To; Madden 09


Sure, yeah, people might be all hating on Madden. But I bought Madden 07, and I played it to death. Heck, even now it's still not old, though not playing it for a long time might have been it.

I'm looking forward to this one because the actions are going to be moderately realistically generated as you go. This means my running plays won't work because of the sheer glitchiness of the defense. It'll be because I just suck.

Also, I'm sure there are some improvements that 08 made that I didn't get to experience, as I never bought that one.

Also, the ability to just skip parts the parts of Superstar Mode that don't revolve around me. At first I thought I'd be a trooper and stick them out. But it's kinda painful after a while.

No comments: