Friday, June 20, 2008

Phonetics or Phoenicians?

So I asked another question on Yahoo Answers. Essentially, I was asking which of the two people generally preferred.

Let's see what the crazies said this time.

One person saw fit to merely tell me what the two things were.

Phoenicians are an ancient seafaring people of the eastern Mediterranean.

Phoneticians are linguists who study sounds in language and their meaningful employment in language.


Thanks, like I didn't already know that.

Another asked me my own question.

Answer: Which is better: words spelled incorrectly by their sounds only; or a people?


It's not an 'answer' if it ends with a question mark!

And finally, the absolutely crazy answer.

Man you better add some more insulation to the attic you are living in.


All in all, disappointing.

No comments: