Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Black People College Football Game

Did you know that there's a black college football league?

Well, there is, and they're making a videogame based on it.

By they, I mean Nerjyzed Entertainment, Inc, a name so foreign to me that I had to copy and paste it. So yeah, if you're having trouble believing me, then this might be the final nail in the coffin.

In what is unmistakeably not a quote from the corporation,

Black college football has a long and thriving history, and this game attempts to fuse you with it. And there's music.


And if you're on the fence as to whether this is real or not... The Escapist article that I was originally going to get this story off of seemingly doesn't exist.

So I has to get it from Yahoo News.

Trust me, I do not nor could I make this stuff up. Well, except for the quote.

No comments: