Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I Sure Outraced Them

Listen to Rapture: Because it just wasn't enough to give us BioShock, 2K Games has also made its musical score available for download. It's always impressive when a game's score is worthy of a listen on its own. Even better, it's free and can be found here.


So where does that come from? This Week in Xbox, circa Aug 29-Sept. 5.

So what's so funny? Well, they just realized the Bioshock music is available for download.

And yes, it is.

Oh man, time to tell an embarassing story. That just happened.

See, I thought I had downloaded the Bioshock music a way long time ago. Turns out I downloaded the System Shock music a long time ago. So apparently I didn't outrace them.

I also got the music for a certain game whose name is a bit hard to mention. But it does involve Cherenobyl.

No comments: